Thursday, January 8, 2009

Three of a Kind


Finally, I'm getting back on track. I've missed my routine and am happily painting again and back to blogging. Whew! So nice! It seems like I've been away so long, and it's great being back. This is a lime painting that I did awhile ago, and did not have a chance to post. I love experimenting with colors. The lime green and rich blue are one of my favorite combinations. I'd like to work with more color and try to find more combinations that are interesting. We'll forge ahead in that direction and see what happens! Stay tuned for more!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

I looooove this color combo, too! Don't think I've forgotten your email - I just want to sit and enjoy myself when I answer it!

Very nice work! You can tell you have an affinity for those colors, it seems almost effortless!