Monday, August 31, 2009

More for the Tenth Anniversary Exhibit

This is a similar 22 X 30 monoprint, that was done in 2007. It is titled "Natasha at the Lafayette Art and Wine Festival". I decided that I will also bring this piece to the Orinda Library tomorrow for the installation of the "Lafayette Gallery's Tenth Anniversary Exhibit". I am not sure if there will be enough space for both pieces, but just in case there is, I'll be prepared. I also volunteered to help hang the exhibit. We'll have to see how much work needs to be hung. It would be great to have both pieces on display, if space allows. We'll hope for the best!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Delphyne said...

Fabulous, Nancy - I love the colors and movement of Natasha! You are so talented and creative!

Pam Holnback said...

These monoprints are both so wonderful. Love these women!